Attention : Your Windows update might be hampering your export to PDF functionality of GINESYS reports!
Posted by Aparajita Basu Roy on 11 December 2015 05:49 PM
We regret to inform you that the export of your GINESYS reports to PDF might not be possible due to incompatibility of Crystal Report with Windows Update KB3102429 . (https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3102429) . Please refer to the picture below.
We are very aware of how important it is to you. So we request you to please uninstall the Windows Update KB3102429 .
This uninstalling of update will not hamper your Windows OS security or performance, but will allow you to export your reports just as efficiently as you have always done. It is a known issue of this update.
Steps to uninstall and hide a particular windows update -
1. Go to Start and type Windows update.
2.Go to Installed Updates at the Bottom Left corner.
3. Put the id KB3102429 in the Search Box located at top right corner of the window.
4.Right click on the particular windows update and uninstall.
5.Restart your system .
6. Go to windows Updates and check for updates.
7. Click on the links where you will see *** important updates are available.
8. Search update id KB3102429. Right click on the particular windows update and hide update.